Reduce costs and create efficiency
Enrollment is continually evolving and the need for employers to manage eligibility, communicate beneﬁts, collect
elections and changes and send the enrollment information to payroll and multiple vendors is increasingly complex.
An efﬁcient enrollment solution is now required to manage all of the following events:
- Open enrollment
- New hires
- Qualifying events
- HIPAA special elections
- Mergers and acquisitions
CBC is uniquely positioned to offer multiple enrollment options that not only ﬁt your goals, but also match your culture.
Employers that prefer to have a licensed agent conduct their New Hire and Open Enrollment presentations are easily
accommodated at CBC.
Our agent enrollment model includes:
- Branded invitation for eligible employees
- Branded beneﬁts presentation outlining your beneﬁt package
- Attendance list communicated to HR post enrollment meeting
- Bilingual assistance
Following the presentation, these enrollment options may be made available to your employees:
- Enrollment with an agent via laptop; employee receives a conﬁrmation of election form
- Paper enrollment
- Telephone enrollment
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) enrollment
- Self-service online enrollment
Live Web-based Presentations
Employers with multiple locations and/or a workforce that prefers an online presentation can receive the branded beneﬁts
presentation via a hosted meeting. Online presentations can be conducted in English and/or Spanish upon request.
Depending on the number of attendees, online presentations can be either view only or interactive with questions
Utilize the Contact-Source branded website to communicate beneﬁt options to your members. Websites contain
presentation tools for employee self-service. The types of presentations and marketing materials are unique to each client.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Beneﬁt Decision Guides
- Saved copy of live online presentation
- Links to carrier and provider information
CBC can manage multiple methods of enrollment to ﬁt the needs of each client. Clients may utilize all methods or tailor
one speciﬁc method to suit your processes, available resources and employee culture.
Paper to Platform
Paper enrollment in today’s fast-paced environment is not always preferable. However, for employers whose work force
does not have computer and internet access, or for employees who prefer paper, we can accommodate their specific needs.
- CBC collects election forms via on-site meetings, email, fax or standard mail
- CBC agents populate the employee election platform with information from the completed forms
- Election conﬁrmations are delivered to each member
- Electronic copies of forms are available to every client via our secure eServices portal
Enrollment by Phone
- Private-labeled toll-free access is available
- Members speak directly with licensed agents to complete their elections
- Spanish/English bilingual agents are available
- Post-enrollment conﬁrmations are delivered to members
Enrollment by Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Enrollment elections can be obtained and conﬁrmed via IVR. CBC-Source clients approve the professionally-recorded script
that describes available beneﬁt options and our contact center technology records the member’s options, based upon
telephone prompts and key responses. Printed conﬁrmations are archived and mailed to the employee’s home.
Online enrollment is personal and secure. Live support is available by phone or chat 6am-5pm PST. Members seeking
to enroll online have 24/7 access to the following information:
- Presentation materials
- Personalized beneﬁt options
- Carrier links and provider information
The need to accurately manage eligibility in today’s market is critical. Employers are spread out geographically,
have multiple eligibility rules by class or division and changes are happening in real-time. Admin-Source is a turnkey
solution for efﬁciently managing all processes and stakeholder interactions.
Eligibility Management includes:
- Management of all newly-eligible employees
- Eligibility veriﬁcation to members, Human Resources and providers
- Electronic interfaces with all carriers
- Electronic interface with Payroll/HRIS
- Life event processing
Eligibility Management not only saves employers money by reducing human resource time, but also
saves premium and claim dollars by avoiding overpayments and discrepancies due to proactive auditing and reconciliation.
Admin-Source effectively manages billing by delivering a single, accurate audited bill every month. We ensure that
vendors are using the correct information and that billing discrepancies are resolved quickly.
- Single consolidated bill
- Calculation of premium due based on enrollment information and adjustments
- Monitoring of retroactive adjustments
- Custom automation model for line-by-line reconciliation with payroll and vendors each month
- Discrepancy resolution
- Reconciliation and post-enrollment auditing
Carrier/ Vendor Management
Admin-Source is the single point of contact for eligibility, billing and service issues.
- First contact for vendor information requests
- First contact for billing discrepancies
- Secure and flexible data exchange with each carrier/vendor
- Bill remittance
- Post-enrollment veriﬁcation and audit
- Vendor performance assessment
Life and Disability Administration
Admin-Source assumes the employer’s administration responsibilities by managing life and disability plans:
- Review of initial claim submission
- Veriﬁcation of eligibility
- Coordination and submission of employer claim requirements
- Collection of physician statements
- Employee communications
- Coordination with EAP and Grief Counseling if requested by member
- Customer Service
Evidence of Insurability (EOI)
Life insurance elections above the designated guaranteed issue amount offer unique challenges and liabilities to
the plan. CBC manages all aspects of this election and approval process:
- Distribution of a customized letter with required forms
- Outbound call campaign to members
- Distribution of ﬁnal letter with outcome of approval
- Follow up with carriers for timely approval
- Management of deductions until approval
- Commencing with the proper deductions after approval
Admin-Source bridges the gap between the 401(k) vendor services and technology and employer administration.
- Manage electronic ﬁle for 401(k) contributions
- Automate Term Distributions with small account balances
- Loan Processing
- Customer service
Admin-Source is a very robust and sophisticated support model. It is designed to manage all contact and customer
services issues through a dedicated and branded contact center throughout the plan year.
CBC uses a detailed Service Cycle to effectively manage all aspects of employee beneﬁt plan administration. Action
items are assigned to appropriate individuals on the account management team and reported monthly.
Sample Service Cycle tasks:
- New hire and termination fulﬁllment
- EOI tasks
- Term distribution tasks
- Filing 5500’s
- Open enrollment implementation checklists
- Marketing and design target dates
- Billing and reconciliation
- Audit times
- Reporting delivery times
- Contact Center reports
- Risk/claim reporting
- Executive Summary Report